Columbus, OH – [JUNE 21, 2022] IPREX, a $508 million network of public relations agencies with more than 1,100 communications professionals and over 100 global markets, welcomes its new leadership team, enhanced by additions to its global board and regional teams.
Two new regional presidents join the global board:
• Ann-Marie O’Sullivan, EMEA President – Founder and Chief Executive of AM O’Sullivan PR Ltd., based in Cork, Ireland and specializing in strategic, creative, and collaborative consultancy.
• Laura Phillips, Americas President – President of Vehr Communications, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, a fully integrated marketing communications agency.
IPREX leverages the entrepreneurial energy, expertise, and connections of the best independent PR and communications professionals to lead the network.
By directly engaging with IPREX partners in their local territories, the regional presidents, working with the IPREX regional directors, identify opportunities to connect partners for new business opportunities, continued learning and global support.
They join the existing global board to lead IPREX, building its reputation and agency interconnections:
• Julie Exner, Senior Vice President at Fahlgren Mortine, Columbus, Ohio, USA, IPREX, Global President.
• Xavier PRabhu, Founder and Managing Director of PRHUB, Bengaluru area, India, IPREX Asia Pacific President.
• Karen Johnson, Vice President of Nyhus Communications, Seattle, Wash., USA, IPREX Treasurer.
• Andrei Mylroie, Partner of DH, Spokane, Wash., USA, IPREX Immediate Past President.
“IPREX is just coming off our Annual Global Meeting in Amsterdam – the first time the principals have been together in person since the beginning of the pandemic. A speaker commented that our group ‘looks like a family.’ At the same meeting, our annual award for most shared business went to an agency that referred a $6 million project to another partner,” said Julie Exner. “It’s the deep trust and collegiality he observed that makes that kind of business sharing possible, and I couldn’t be prouder to be at the helm leading the network for another year.”
Five members also join the executive committee:
• Emily McGrath, Director of Integrated Communications, of Tunheim, based in Minneapolis, Minn., USA, joins as Best Practices Committee Co-Chair.
• Nurul Rasheed, Associate Director of APRW, based in Singapore, joins as Best Practices Committee Co-Chair.
• Peter Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer of Marketing for Change Co., based in Alexandria, Va., USA, joins as Marketing Committee Chair.
• Sean O’Leary, Vice President of Susan Davis International, based in Washington, D.C., USA, joins as Partner Relations Committee Chair.
• Tyler Tullis, Vice President of DH, based in Spokane, Wash., USA, joins as Business Development Committee Chair.
They join two existing chairs:
• Allison Kucek, Account Director of Trefoil Group, based in Milwaukee, Wis., USA, Emerging Leaders Committee Chair.
• Heidi Otway, APR, CPRC, President and Partner of SalterMitchell PR, based in Tallahassee, Fla., USA, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Chair.
IPREX thanks our previous presidents and chairs for their leadership: Caroline Heywood, Managing Director of Walsh:PR, based in Dublin, Ireland; Jakub Zajdel, CEO of more communications agency, based in Warsaw, Poland; Kevin Phillips, Founding Partner and COO of Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock, based in Nashville, Tenn., USA; and Patrick Milan, Chief Insights Officer of Tunheim based in Minneapolis, Minn., USA.
About IPREX: IPREX is a $508 million network of communication agencies. IPREX has more than 1,100 communications professionals in more than 100 markets globally. Our locations are overseen by local senior leaders who take a highly active role and interest in client success. IPREX is the tenth-largest communication group as ranked by The Holmes Report in its survey of public relations holding companies and global networks.
IPREX member agencies recognize the importance of creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and workforce. We intentionally support them by providing resources and best practices that address race, age, and gender to ensure they commit to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) with action and intention.
For further information about IPREX, images, or interview opportunities, please contact:
IPREX Executive Director
+1 720 345 3933