The role of the Advisor is a foundational role to the firm and our client teams, as the Advisors serve on multiple client teams as the teams’ go-to person, responsible for day-to-day implementation of client program tactics.
Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock is proud to serve the healthcare industry, with a mission to make healthcare better. We’re a strategic communications consulting firm devoted to helping healthcare leaders in the provider space succeed in high-stakes moments, having helped leaders in more than 500 healthcare organizations across the country tackle the toughest challenges and transform their organizations.
Our firm is skilled in serving the unique needs and challenges of industry segments which include large, national health systems and academic medical centers, regional and community health systems and groundbreaking health services companies.
We’re successful because of the smart, talented people on our team. Our knowledge, experience and thinking are the most important assets we bring to our clients. That’s why we take great care to hire exceptional thinkers and communicators, who help clients find their voice and inspire trust.
- Develop initial drafts and drive the editing process of client materials
- Provide weekly project management
- Weekly self planning and time management
- Logistics and tactical implementation of projects
- Research in support of client projects and/or their business
- Gain an increasingly sophisticated understanding of industry and competitor issues and trends relevant to client markets, the healthcare industry and service category
- Edit materials of other team members, as appropriate
- Support media and public relations efforts
- Offer proactive, value-added suggestions to enhance client work (i.e.: asking the right questions, managing up to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner, etc.)
- Timely reporting to manager, colleagues, team lead
- Implement other tasks as assigned by manager or team lead
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- High-stakes work that makes healthcare better
- A collegial and inclusive workplace with understanding co-workers who care as much as you do about getting the work right
- Encouragement to ask probing questions and openness to new ideas
- Creative problem solving alongside clients who see you as a partner, not a vendor
- Investment in your growth and development via our competency-based talent development platform
- Competitive pay and benefits
At Jarrard, we pride ourselves on building a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives the provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.