Susan Davis International (SDI) is seeking an energetic, experienced Account Executive with a marketing and communications background to serve its growing roster of clients across many industry sectors, including technology, nonprofits, military and veteran organizations, and federal agencies.
The ideal candidate to join our award-winning firm will have at least 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications, either in-house or for an agency. The role will require the ideal candidate to be prepared for a wide range of responsibilities on a daily basis, with the ability to quickly shift priorities when needed.
- Help clients develop compelling messaging for a variety of audiences, with a focus on stakeholders and media
- Develop in-depth strategies for clients to successfully meet their specific needs and goals, including stakeholder and/or crisis communications plans
- Deliver strong media coverage for clients and prepare spokespeople for media interviews
- Write copy for clients, such as media op-eds, social media postings and marketing materials
- Assist clients in developing marketing campaigns to help drive initiatives
- Identify social and digital media opportunities for clients, and execute on them when needed.
- Provide exemplary client service on a daily basis, such as meeting deadlines, troubleshooting problems, attending calls and meetings, and sharing in-depth recaps of key events
- Participate in SDI’s new business and marketing efforts, by sharing unique ideas to help the firm and assist in research, proposals and pitches
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and/or communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to multi-task and serve multiple clients across multiple industry sectors
- Previous experience organizing, managing, and/or working at live events
- Quality writing skills in drafting content for different audiences
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Experience in developing concise messaging, for both internal and external audiences
- Self-starter who is not afraid to own projects and execute on them from start to finish
- Familiarity and fluency with social media and digital media platforms